This is a fun clay to make for your children to play with!
* 2 Cups white glue
* 1 1/2 cups water at room temperature
* 1 Cup hot water
* 2 1/2 level Tbl. Borax
* Food Coloring
* Combine glue and room temperature water. Blend thoroughly. Add food coloring.
* In a larger bowl, combine hot water and borax, stirring until borax is completely dissolved.
* Slowly pour glue mixture into borax mixture, stirring constantly
* The final mixing stage may require 2 or 3 students to help stir.
* Space Clay will not stick to dry surfaces, but may stick to wet or damp clothing and surfaces.
* Keeps for at least 5 days in an uncovered bowl, longer if bowl is covered with a damp cloth.
Children can cut Space Clay with a plastic knife, tear it apart with their hands, or watch it slowly "melt" off the edge of the table. Make more than one color of Space Clay and mix them together for a marbled effect!
Summer is heating up! Cool off with some homemade watermelon gelato